1 Rankers Review
21 Camping Grounds
6 Te Kuiti
The Marokopa Holiday Park is operated as a KiwiCamp Facility, that allows freedom campers to pay for facilities using the KiwiCash payment service. Bookings and payment must be made via the KiwiCash App.
· Overnight accommodation is $20 per vehicle.
· Use of shower $2.00 per five minutes.
· Use of laundry $3.00 per load (washer and dryer are coin operated).
- Tent, motorhome, and caravan sites
- BBQ area (gas bottles not supplied)
- Ablution block with showers, toilets and washing facilities
- Internet and a phone is also available
You must have a KiwiCash key before you arrive.
KiwiCash keys can be purchased from:
Waitomo District Council, Queen Street Te Kuiti. Phone 0800 932 4357
Te Kuiti Visitor Information Centre i-SITE, Rora Street, Te Kuiti. Phone 07-878 8077
BP 2go Te Kuiti, Carroll St, Awakino Rd, Te Kuiti. Phone 07-878 8175
Toi Toi Coffee, 3162 Te Anga Road, Te Anga. Phone 021 331 912
Waitomo Caves Discovery Centre
Otorohanga Visitor Information Centre
North Island ▷ Waikato ▷ Te Kuiti
It was a lovely place to camp..lovely people, but don't know what to expect since council has taken over. Will see.
This place is our favourite..love the quietness.